Certified SOC Analyst CSA
CSA- Certified SOC Analyst
The Certified SOC Analyst (CSA) program is the first step to joining a security operations center (SOC). It is engineered for current and aspiring Tier I and Tier II SOC analysts to achieve proficiency in performing entry-level and intermediate-level operations.
CSA is a training and credentialing program that helps the candidate acquire trending and in-demand technical skills through instruction by some of the most experienced trainers in the industry. The program focuses on creating new career opportunities through extensive, meticulous knowledge with enhanced level capabilities for dynamically contributing to a SOC team. Being an intense 3-day program, it thoroughly covers the fundamentals of SOC operations, before relaying the knowledge of log management and correlation, SIEM deployment, advanced incident detection, and incident response. Additionally, the candidate will learn to manage various SOC processes and collaborate with CSIRT at the time of need.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS for CSA
- 24 hrs of instructor-led training
- Certified training experts
- Training Certificate
- EC-Council Authorized Partner
Who can Take The Course
Certified Security Analyst Certification is best suitable for:
- L1/L2 SOC Analysts
- Network and Security Administrators, Network and Security Engineers, Network Defense Analyst, Network Defense Technicians, Network Security Specialist, Network Security Operator, and any security professional handling network security operations
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Entry-level cybersecurity professionals
- Anyone who wants to become a SOC Analyst.
- Certification Name:Certified SOC Analyst
- Exam Pattern:Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions:100
- Duration:180 mins
Function Performed By a SOC Analyst
Within the training course, here are the concepts you will learn being a SOC Analyst:
- A full summary of data packets along with TCP/IP protocol suites.
- Based on the situation, to understand the risks, how to find them and using what methods we can eradicate such attacks.
- Deep insights about the types of cyber attacks, ways to remove such errors and network security devices.
- Risks associated with applications, remediation of them and how to find them.
- Correlation Rule & SIEM Architecture.
- Creation of SIEM dashboard and how to use it effectively.
- To perform Threat Hunting with IOC’s
- To find solutions for cyber attacks on authentication and exploitation.