World's #1 Online Bootcamp
CTIA Certification Highlights
- Kill chain procedure
- Collecting data and processing
- Different types of cyber threats
- Threat intelligence and core concepts
- Needs of threat intelligence
- How to strategize, direction, and review
- Developing intelligence reports and disseminating
CTIA Certification Course Description
When it comes to CTIA Certification, is a specialist-level certification that helps security experts get a proper understanding of the organized approach to avail threat intelligence. The CTIA certified experts gain a competitive edge over different information on security domains. With the help of this Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Course, you will avail intensive, standards-based practical skills for the most needed threat intelligence in the domain of information security.
CTIA Certification program is designed by the best team in the business as per the latest trends and updates. It has become a highly valued program devised in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts to help organizations identify and deal with security risks effectively with comprehensive processing and assessment of available threat details. Take a look at the reasons why you must pursue the CTIA Certification Training Course.
CTIA Certification Exam Information
Below mentioned are the exam details to avail of CTIA Certification without any hassle:
- Number of Questions: 50
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Duration: 2 Hours
- Passsing Percentage: 70%
- Test Delivery: ECC Exam Portal
By demonstrating mastery of threat intelligence skills and knowledge, cybersecurity professionals can accomplish CTIA accreditation.
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Objectives
Successful completion of the certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Information security issues
- SIEM, risk management, and incident response benefit from threat intelligence
- Cyber threats, threat actors, and their goals for launching cyberattacks.
- Understanding the fundamentals (such as intelligence types, lifecycles, strategies, capabilities, maturity models, frameworks, etc.)
- There are several cyber killing chains to watch out for Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), and the pyramid of pain.
- Defining the threat intelligence program (Assessing, Planning, Directing, and Reviewing).
- Data sources, data feeds, and methods of collecting data.
- Cyber-counterintelligence (CCI), Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), and indicators of compromise (IoCs) are used to gather threat intelligence data.
- Collecting bulk data (parsing, converting, normalizing, sampling, storing, and visualizing).
- The types of data analysis and the techniques involve statistical data analysis, structured analysis of competing hypotheses (SACH), etc.
- Comprehensive threat analysis process including threat modeling, fine-tuning, evaluating, running a runbook, and creating knowledge bases.
- Analyzing data, modeling threats, and tracking threats.
- Composing effective intelligence reports.
- The sharing of tactical, tactical, operational, and technical intelligence is governed by different platforms, acts, and regulations.
CTIA Certification Course Content
The CTIA certification course from Securium Solutions assists you to gain a proper understanding of threat intelligence and core concepts. It helps you gain an appropriate understanding of different types of cyber threats. So, if you are thinking about pursuing this course, then we are here to assist you with the same. With us, you never have to stress about the charges. Our ethical hacking course fees are quite low. It ensures that everyone who desires to can pursue the course without having any burden on their wallets. Take a look at the outline of the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Course:
Read What People Say About Us
Very well designed courses. A must for all employees or anyone who uses internet to educate more in cybersecuirty field, and I got training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
Securium is a company that allows you to be productive and creative within your working hours. Here you can feel your work attach great value and you can learn more everyday. People are kind and HR are also supportive.This is a great place to grow your career, with the opportunity to make lots of connections that will serve you well. It's filled with very smart and humble people that know what they're doing and will push you to do and be more
Chabok A. Muhammed
Securium Solutions Pvt. Company is among the Best in class training center which i had many courses and specially CCISO, All the courses was excellent explained and delivered, The course material and core structure was amazing also turnaround of the assessment of my submission was very quick.
I gone through CEH training via Securium and training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
Check out the FAQs below and get all your queries resolved related to the CTIA Certification Course of study:
• Ethical Hackers
• Security Practitioners,
• Security Engineers,
• Security Analysts,
• Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
• Threat Hunters
• SOC Professionals