PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation
PRINCE2 Foundation Training & Certifications
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the PRINCE2 principles, terminology and when qualified you will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. PRINCE2 Foundation can be studied on its own or as a prerequisite for the PRINCE2 Practitioner course.
PRINCE2 Foundation Syllabus:
The PRINCE2 Foundation examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method, specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
Who Should Attend?
- New and experienced project staff
- Consultants/contract staff operating in a PRINCE2 environment
- Project Managers
- Programmer Managers
- Team Managers and support staff
- Staff who will have a defined role within a project team operating in a PRINCE2 environment.
Delegates should have some understanding of Project Management but there is no formal per-requisite for the Foundation qualification.
- 60 minute exam duration
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
Why Securium Solutions:
Securium Solutions’s Blended Learning model brings classroom learning experience online with its world-class LMS. It combines instructor-led training, self-paced learning and personalized mentoring to provide an immersive learning experience