World's #1 Online Bootcamp
CompTIA Linux+ Certification Highlights
- Developing Users and Groups
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing and Installing Packages
- Administering SSH Settings
- Changing the System’s Default Target
- Configuring a Host Firewall on Ubuntu with the use of UFW
- Working with policies of Linux Accounts and Password
- Getting to work with with Syslog Data
- Modifying and Creating a File with Vim
CompTIA Linux+ Certification Course Description
Everywhere, from cars to smartphones to supercomputers and servers, Linux is used to manage everything from emerging tech, the cloud, and cybersecurity. In addition to the obvious change from two exams to one in this version, CompTIA announced major changes to the Linux Plus (XK0-004) exam. By taking the Linux plus Training, workers can validate the skills required to support Linux systems as early as possible in their careers.
The CompTIA Linux+ Course is basically job-focused Linux certification taking care of all the foundation skills in demand these days. Not like other cybersecurity certifications, this course exam is more performance-based and has a format of multiple-choice questions that help employers understand who can get the job done a lot more securely. The course covers all the tasks related to the Linux distributions that can pave the way for you to avail several opportunities in the future.
This New CompTIA Linux+ Certification program is geared for IT pros that will use Linux to manage everything from vehicles and phones to servers and supercomputers, as numerous companies are using Linux to implement cloud, cybersecurity, mobile, and web applications. There is only one exam that candidates must pass to become certified in this Linux+ certification. Due to the implementation of the new CompTIA Linux+ certification, the 2-for-1 LPI offer no longer applies. Take a look at the skills you are going to be benefited from with the Linux+ course:
CompTIA Linux+ Exam Information
Below mentioned are the exam details for the certification of Linux+, take a look:
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 90 questions
- Question Types: performance-based, multiple-choice (single response), multiple response, and fill-in-the-blank
- Test Duration:90 Minutes
- Passing score: 720 points (on a scale of 100 to 900 points)
- Recommended Experience:CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and 12 months of experience as a Linux administrator
- Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, English, and Japanese
- Retirement: A few years after launch – usually three years
- Testing Provider: Pearson VUE- Testing Centers, Online Testing
With Linux Plus Certification, IT professionals validate their knowledge of Linux’s capabilities to manage, monitor, and support servers running the Linux operating system
Linux Plus Training Course Objectives
Successful completion of the certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Administer group and user accounts.
- Maintain partitions and the Linux filesystem.
- Use Linux permissions and ownership.
- Configure network services.
- Acknowledge basic concepts related to Linux and work on basic tasks associated to it.
- Maintain hardware related to Linux systems.
- Administer different files.
- Manage kernel services and packages.
- Troubleshoot Linux system problems.
- Work with the shell scripts and Bash shell.
- Take care of system services.
- GUI configuration.
- Configure Internet services.
- Secure a Linux system.
Linux Plus Training Course Content
With Linux Plus Certification, IT professionals validate their knowledge of Linux’s capabilities to manage, monitor, and support servers running the Linux operating system. Security, kernel modules, storage & virtualization, device management at an enterprise level, GIT & automation, networking & firewalls, server-side & command-line, server coverage (as opposed to client coverage), and troubleshooting are included in the new exam.
Read What People Say About Us
Very well designed courses. A must for all employees or anyone who uses internet to educate more in cybersecuirty field, and I got training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
Securium is a company that allows you to be productive and creative within your working hours. Here you can feel your work attach great value and you can learn more everyday. People are kind and HR are also supportive.This is a great place to grow your career, with the opportunity to make lots of connections that will serve you well. It's filled with very smart and humble people that know what they're doing and will push you to do and be more
Chabok A. Muhammed
Securium Solutions Pvt. Company is among the Best in class training center which i had many courses and specially CCISO, All the courses was excellent explained and delivered, The course material and core structure was amazing also turnaround of the assessment of my submission was very quick.
I gone through CEH training via Securium and training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
You can always reach out to us or check out our FAQs to get your doubts and queries related to the CompTIA Linux+ Certification course clear.
• Installing printers and configuring remote printing functionality,
• Configuring, developing, and administering Linux users,
• Creating, backing up, editing, locating, and restoring files,
• Using basic SQL scripting and commands to change data
• Executing security tasks,
• The basic networking configurations and protocols,
• And more.