Ethical Hacking Course in Ajman
- Hand Made Session Notes from the Trainer
- Training Cum Internship Offer after a Mock Test.
- Exclusive Dedicated Trainer Support.
- 6 Months of Free Access to ilabs for Practice.
- 5 Various Sets of Mock Tests to Clear CEH Examination.
- Industry Insights Indulged Exclusive Approach (IIIEA)
When it comes to the Certified Ethical hacking course in Ajman this specialized course will help you to get in-depth know-how of ethical hacking phases, countermeasures, and different attack vectors, and more. It will help you learn more about the process followed by hackers and act accordingly to protect any kind of security compromise. You will learn how to defend yourself from attacks that can cause system vulnerabilities and weaknesses. Online Ethical hacking course in Ajman will help you in keeping your organization safe and also strengthen the security to reduce any kind of attack and threats.
If you are looking to pursue CEH v11 certification course as per your convenience then you can consider Securium Solutions. We will cover all the aspects to help you learn how you will be able to create a systematic process that takes care of all the ethical hacking domains and procedures. It will help you avail an opportunity to learn the skills to accomplish CEH v11 credential and execute the work of ethical hackers.
BENEFITS OF ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN AJMAN
Pursuing certified ethical hacker course (CEH Certification) from Securium Solutions will lead to many benefits, take a look:
- Parrot Security OS incorporation
- Enhanced Cloud Security
- Re-mapped to NICE/NIST framework
- Modern Malware Assessment
- Using Most Extensive Library of Tools
CEH CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH Certification) program is a trusted and respected online ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
CEH v11 - FULL COURSE DEMO
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER COURSE OBJECTIVES
Take a look at what our Online Ethical Hacking Course in Ajman will look to accomplish:
- Information security standards, laws, and controls,
- System hacking procedures to assess the system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware
- System auditing for malware analysis, malware attacks, and countermeasures.
- Different forms of countermeasures, and footprinting tools
- Network scanning countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques,
- Enumeration countermeasures and Enumeration techniques
- Vulnerability analysis to acknowledge the loopholes in the security of an organization’s communication infrastructure, network, and end systems.
- Session hijacking techniques
- Web Server attacks methodology to assess vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Assessing network vulnerabilities and countermeasures with packet sniffing techniques
- Social engineering techniques
- Acknowledging theft attacks to social engineering countermeasures and audit human-level vulnerabilities.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques
- Tools to DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Penetration testing, vulnerability know-how, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and defending IoT and OT devices.
- Web application attacks, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, hacking tools, hacking methodology, and security tools.
- Mobile platform vulnerability exploitations, security guidelines and tools.
- Cloud computing concepts and security techniques and tools.
- Cryptography ciphers, cryptography attacks, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and cryptanalysis tools.
WHO IS IT FOR?
You can consider opting for CEH v11 in Ajman online if you would like to pursue your career in the field of:
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Analyst/Administrator
- Information Systems Security Engineer/Manager
- Information Security Manager/Specialist
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Information Security/IT Auditors
- Information Security Professionals/Officers
- System Administrators
- Risk/Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
Self Study (iLearn)
Going for this approach will help you have a self-study environment to pursue IT security & CEH Certification training in a streaming format.
Live Online (iWeek)
In this approach, you will be attending online CEH v11 Course, live expert-led training. You will be part of a live trainer from any part of the world.
It helps you get your Certified ethical hacker (CEH v11) course covered online with the assistance of professional and experienced trainers. You will be able to collaborate with expert Infosecurity professionals for your courses. This type of training option comes with additional benefits like add-on certification, local meet-ups, and also access to iLearn.
Training Partner (In Person)
Here you will be able to avail Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) training in-Person. This means you will be able to collaborate with your peers one-on-one at one of the centers near to your location.
Education Partner (In-Person or Online)
Using this option will help you have your education courses covered following through EC-Council Academia partnered institutions. It will benefit scholars who are admitted to a university or university degree programs.
ABOUT THE CEH CERTIFICATION EXAM
Number of Questions: 125
Format: Multiple Choice
Duration: 4 Hours
Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM) 312-50 (VUE)
Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
ONLINE ETHICAL HACKING COURSE TRAINING FAQS
This course is based on helping you learn different hacking technologies and techniques. It is an advanced security course that is updated regularly as per the latest advancements in the respective domain. So, you will be learning updated hacking techniques, automated programs, exploits and also defensive recommendations. All these aspects make this different from others in the industry.
We believe in helping the security community in the best possible way. So, when you are certified with CEH v11, you will become a security auditor, vulnerability tester, and penetration tester. You will be learning about the security checklists and ensuring that the organization is in safe hands. We will help you learn the techniques to audit information assets, vulnerabilities and all the possible aspects that can keep it protected.
When it comes to hacking techniques, it is methodology that can define computer programs to behave the way it has been asked to. These techniques expand beyond technology and can be implemented to security procedures and policies. As the technology gets updated, the skills required to perform hacking becomes less complicated. The hacking technologies are working to create vulnerabilities in the business or organizations.
Yes! But for the same you need to show 2 years of work experience in the respective field of security. You also submit CEH Certification exam eligibility application and avail authorization to attempt the exams without any hassle. For more information, get connected now!
It has been seen that the applications takes around 5 to 10 days to get approved in New York.
As and when the application is approved, you need to purchase the exam coupon or voucher from the online store or the authorized training channels.