World's #1 Online Bootcamp
ECIH Certification Course Highlights
- A systematic approach to addressing cyber-incidents that affect individuals and organizations.
- As soon as possible, reinstate daily operations and reduce the negative impact on business operations.
- The incident is minimized in terms of loss and the consequences afterward.
- Assigning security policies with efficacy and maintaining service quality at agreed levels is a critical skill.
- To counteract and recover from an attack.
- Boosting the employability of individuals by improving incident handling skills.
ECIH Certification Course Description
A comprehensive incident handler program was created to provide organizations with the skills and knowledge needed to manage post-breach consequences, and thereby reduce the financial and reputational consequences of an incident. EC-Council developed a fundamental, standards-based, comprehensive, intensive 3-day training program and ECIH Certification that provides a structured way to learn real-world incident handling and response requirements by reviewing Job Task Analysis (JTA).
The ECIH v2 training required pursuing incident handling and response as a career includes both imparting conceptual information and field experience. Lab exercises are part of the incident handler training program for the program. The core of any certification must map to and be compliant with published frameworks of incident and response by government and industry to be truly employable after earning the ECIH Certification.
ECIH Certification Exam Information
This exam test is designed to assess cybersecurity professionals knowledge and skills as they relate to incident response.
- Exam Title: EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
- Exam Code: 212-89
- Number of Questions: 100
- Duration: 3 hours
- Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice
The EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple formats (i.e. different question banks) to maintain the integrity of our ECIH Certification exams.
ECIH Certification Course Objectives
Successful completion of the certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the key issues in information security
- Understand the different types and consequences of cybersecurity threats, the attack vectors, and the threat actors’ motivations
- Identify the signs and costs of incidents and learn the fundamentals of incident management
- Become familiar with vulnerability management, threat assessment, risk management, and incident response automation and orchestration.
- Become proficient with all incident handling and response practices, standards, cybersecurity frameworks, laws, acts, and regulations
- Plan and implement an incident response program by identifying the different steps involved
- Learn the basic concepts of computer forensics and forensic readiness
- Cybersecurity incident cover-ups can be detected by using anti-forensics techniques employed by attackers
- Use effective methods of addressing different types of cybersecurity incidents, such as malware attacks, email security incidents, network attacks, web application attacks, cloud attacks, and insider threats
- Knowledge of the first response procedure including evidence collection, packaging, transportation, storing, data acquisition, volatile and static evidence collection, and evidence analysis.
ECIH Certification Course Content
The core of any certification must map to and be compliant with published frameworks of incident and response by government and industry to be truly employable after earning the ECIH certification. For an organization to be protected against future attacks or threats, security incidents must be handled and responded to properly, they hire a person with an incident handler certification.
Read What People Say About Us
Very well designed courses. A must for all employees or anyone who uses internet to educate more in cybersecuirty field, and I got training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
Securium is a company that allows you to be productive and creative within your working hours. Here you can feel your work attach great value and you can learn more everyday. People are kind and HR are also supportive.This is a great place to grow your career, with the opportunity to make lots of connections that will serve you well. It's filled with very smart and humble people that know what they're doing and will push you to do and be more
Chabok A. Muhammed
Securium Solutions Pvt. Company is among the Best in class training center which i had many courses and specially CCISO, All the courses was excellent explained and delivered, The course material and core structure was amazing also turnaround of the assessment of my submission was very quick.
I gone through CEH training via Securium and training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
Below mentioned are a few of the FAQs regarding the ECIH certification course, that is surely going to help you get your queries and doubts resolved, take a look:
• Penetrating testers
• Assessors of vulnerabilities
• Administrators of risk assessments
• Admins of networks
• Engineers who specialize in application security
• Researchers/Analysts in Cyber Forensics and SOC Analysts
• Administration/Engineering of the system
• IT managers and firewall administrators
This program caters to cybersecurity professionals at the mid-to-high level. A minimum of one year of experience in the cybersecurity domain would improve your chances of success.
2. Incident Handling and Response Process
3. Forensic Readiness and First Response
4. Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
5. Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
6. Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
7. Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
8. Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
9. Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
• Cloud Security Incidents
• Email Security Incidents
• Web App Security Incidents
• Network Security Incidents
• Insider Threats
• Attendees must be at least 18 years of age
• 1 year of information security experience