Certified Penetration Testing Training
Learn effective penetration test in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended.
The Certified Penetration Testing Professional or CPENT, for short, re-composes the guidelines of entrance testing ability improvement.
Extra Skills that you need to upgrade your range of abilities to be a superior entrance analyzer after Your ECSA Training.
On the off chance that you have just been working in level organizations, CPENT’s live practice reach will instruct you to take your abilities to the following level by showing you how to pen test IoT frameworks, OT frameworks, how to compose your own adventures, construct your own apparatuses, direct progressed pairs abuse,
Testing Professional – CPENT
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Perform an effective penetration test in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended
- how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation
- All necessary Concepts, techniques and tools to handle in the live Environment.
- Double pivot to access hidden networks, and also customize scripts/exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
“Adaptive Penetration Testers add Extra Security to the Organizations”
1. Advanced Windows Attacks
2. Attacking IoT Systems
3. Writing Exploits: Advanced Binary Exploitation
4. Bypassing a Filtered Network
5. Pentesting Operational Technology (OT)
6. Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting
7. Double Pivoting
8. Privilege Escalation
9. Automation with Scripts
10. Weaponize your Exploits
11. Write Professional Reports