CompTIA Network+ Cert. (N10-007): The Total Training
The CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) this course will build your existing knowledge and experience with computer or server operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills .So the concept is that you will has to do a job in any type of networking career.
The CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) course can also be benefit in two ways. It can also assist you if you are preparing to crack the CompTIA Network+ examination (Exam N10-007). Also, if you are already doing job which include network troubleshooting, installation, or maintenance, or if you are preparing for an any type of network-related line, it will provides you the background knowledge and skills you will require to be successful.
In this course, you will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks, and be able to configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks.
• Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
• Describe bounded network media.
• Identify unbounded network media.
• Identify the major types of network implementations.
• Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
• Implement routing technologies.
• Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
• Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
• Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
• Describe basic concepts related to network security.
• Prevent security breaches.
• Respond to security incidents.
• Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
• Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
• Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.
Students should meet the following criteria prior to taking the course:
Taken and passed both CompTIA A+ Certification exams or have 9-12 months knowledge and experience of IT administration
Be able to configure and support PC, laptop, mobile (smartphone / tablet), and print devices
Know basic network terminology and functions (such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches, routers)
Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a simple SOHO network
Understand the use of basic access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls
Module 1-Topologies and Infrastructure
- Topologies and the OSI Model
- Hubs, Bridges and Switches
- Infrastructure and Design
Module 2 -Addressing and Routing
- Internet Protocol
- DHCP and APIPA
- IPv6 Addressing
Module 3 -Troubleshooting and Management
- Transport Protocols
- Name Resolution
- Application and Services
- Management and Monitoring
- Cloud and Virtualization
Module 4 -Installation
- Network Sites
- Installing Cable
- Installing Wireless Networks
- WAN Technologies
- Remote Access
Module 5 -Security
- Vulnerabilities and Threats
- Security Appliances
- Incident Response
- Change and Configuration Management