CND – Certified Network Defender
Certified Network Defender CND Training is the course taken to safeguard a network and the devices associated with it from all kinds of risks. CND teaches you the terminologies and methods by which you can enhance the security of the network and its devices.
Certified Network Defender Certification is the very first step to achieve while pointing a foot in the field of network security.
Certified Network Defender CND Course Highlights
- EC-Council Authorized Partner
- Access to the recorded sessions
- CEI Certified Trainers
- Technical Support Post Training
Who can Take The CND Course
CND v2 training helps you to excel your role at the workplace, if you are:
- Network administrator
- Network security professional
- Security professional or auditor
- Site administrator
- Any individual working towards the enterprise and network infrastructure security
Accomplishments Taking CND Training
- To detect the threats of the system and defend the network from being insecure.
- Proper knowledge of the network, its components, flow of traffic, topologies and interconnected devices.
- To analyse and understand the subject material and software automation.
- Knowledge of the defensive strategies, firewalls, protocols, parameters that are used for security reasons.
- To design network policies and incident response plans for maintaining a safe network structure.