Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Training
Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government and corporate entities globally and many of them turn to Securium Solutions for our Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator CHFI Certification Program from EC-Council.
CHFI Course Highlights
- EC-Council Authorized Partner
- Technical Support Post Training
- CEI Certified Trainers
- Lifetime Access to the recorded sessions
Who Can Take CHFI Course
- Digital Forensic Examiner
- Computer Crime Investigator
- Computer Forensic Analyst
- Network Forensic Examiner
- Computer Network Defense (CND) Forensic Analyst
- Forensic Analyst and technician
- Special Agent
CHFI Exam Details
To become a certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, you need to pass the CHFI exam successfully.
- Certification Name: 312-49 (ECC EXAM)
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
The purpose of the CHFI credential is to:
Validate the candidate’s skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law.