Certified Penetration Testing Professional CPENT
CPENT Certified Penetration Tester
CPENT Certification Course is the basic level of certification where one will know about the penetration testing skills and know how to use the different methods by which you can defend the system from being vulnerable to all kinds of threats and risks. System vulnerabilities could lead to affecting the performance of the system and the functioning of data within the system walls. With Certified Penetration Testing one knows what methods to be conducted for the security of a system from exploited attacks, vulnerabilities, hacking methods by designing own tools with the help of algorithms and methods.
CPENT Course Highlights
- EC-Council Authorized Partner
- Certified training experts
- 4 hrs/day in Weekend/Weekday
- Lifetime Access to recorded session
Who can take the CPENT Course
- Network Administrators
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Director
- Network Architect
- DevSec Engineers
CPENT Exam Details
- The exam can be given in two ways:
- 12-hour sessions
- single 24-hour exam
- Minimum passing percentage is 70% for becoming Certified Penetration Tester.
- If you score 90%, then you become a Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
Subsequent to finishing this course, the student will be able to
- Play out a compelling entrance test in an undertaking network climate that should be assaulted, abused, sidestepped, and protected
- step by step instructions to compose your own adventures, assemble your own apparatuses, lead progressed pairs abuse
- Every single fundamental Concept, strategies and apparatuses to deal with in the live Environment.
- Twofold rotate to get to covered up networks, and furthermore tweak contents/adventures to get into the deepest portions of the organization.