World's #1 Online Bootcamp
SOC Analyst Training Highlights
- Conformity to NICE 2.0 Guidelines 100%
- Provides an overview of the workflow from end to end
- SIEM: Detecting security incidents
- Intelligence-based enhanced incident detection
- Determining how SIEMs are deployed in depth
- Provides hands-on experience
- Real-time simulation of lab environments
- Reference Material to Learn More
SOC Analyst Training in Bangalore Description
Joining a SOC Analyst Training in Bangalore is the first step that leads to becoming a certified SOC analyst CSA. The SOC Training is intended for Tier I and Tier II analysts, enabling them to use entry-level and intermediate techniques to achieve proficiency. In this SOC Training in Bangalore, candidates are taught by the industry’s most experienced trainers to acquire trending and in-demand technical skills. A SOC Analyst Training focuses on creating new career opportunities through extensive and meticulous knowledge paired with enhanced capabilities for a dynamic contribution to a SOC team.
Pursuing a Certified SOC Analyst Course helps you avail in-demand and trending technical knowledge with the assistance of the most prominent and experienced trainers in the business. This SOC Analyst Training in Bangalore program’s primary focus is on developing different career opportunities through meticulous and extensive understanding and enhanced level capabilities for contributing to a SOC team dynamically. Being an intense program, it precisely covers the fundamentals of all the SOC operations and also relays the knowledge of log correlation and management, advanced incident detection, SIEM deployment, incident response, and a lot more.
During this intensive SOC Analyst Training in Bangalore, participants are taken through the fundamentals of SOC operation, before working on SIEM deployment, advanced incident detection, and incident response. The candidate will also be trained on managing SOC processes and collaborating with CSIRT when needed. Below mentioned are a few of the reasons why you should consider your SOC Training in Bangalore with Securium Solutions:
Certified SOC Analyst Exam Information
After Completing SOC Analyst Training in Bangalore Candidates are tested on their competency in the duties of a Certified SOC Analyst through the CSA exam. By doing so, they will demonstrate their complete understanding of a complete SOC process.
- Exam Code: 312-39
- Number of Questions: 100
- Test Duration: 3 Hours
- Passing Percentage: 70%
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
SOC Analyst Training in Bangalore and membership privileges are available for those who pass the exam with a 70% or higher score. EC-Council requires its members to adhere to the Continuing Education Requirements to maintain their SOC Analyst Certification
SOC Training in Bangalore Objectives
Successful completion of the certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of processes, technologies, and workflows.
- Learn about security threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, attackers’ tactics, and cyber kill chain, among other topics.
- To identify indicators of compromise (IOCs) by recognizing the attacker’s tools, tactics, and procedures.
- Using different technologies (IDS/IPS, end-point protection, servers, and workstations) across multiple platforms, we can monitor and analyze logs and alerts.
- Gain a better understanding of how Centralized Log Management (CLM) works.
- Performs collection, monitoring, and analysis of security events and logs.
- Learn how to manage and analyze data in the context of security.
- You will develop an understanding of SIEM solutions (Splunk/AlienVault/OSSIM/ELK).
- Identity, implement and fine-tune the architecture, implementation, and fine-tuning of SIEM solutions (Splunk/AlienVault/OSSIM/ELK).
- Develop a SIEM use case by gaining hands-on experience.
- Capable of developing threat cases (correlation rules), creating reports, etc.
- Find out which SIEM deployment use cases are the most common.
- SOC Analyst Training teaches you about Monitoring and analysis of threats in the enterprise which must be planned, organised, and performed.
- Analyze security threats and monitor emerging threats.
- Learn how to triage alerts on the job.
- Ensure appropriate teams are notified of incidents for additional assistance.
- An understanding of Service Desk ticketing systems.
- A good analyst is capable of preparing briefings and reports about the methodology and results of the analysis.
- Understanding how threat intelligence can be integrated into SIEMs to enhance detection and response to incidents.
- Use information on threats that are constantly changing, varied, and diverse.
- Learn how to deal with incidents.
- Acquire a better understanding of SOC and IRT collaborations.
Certified SOC Analyst Course Content
We cover all the aspects related to Certified SOC Analyst Training in Bangalore so that you can gain all the understanding of different concepts that can help you crack the exams without any hassle.
Read What People Say About Us
Very well designed courses. A must for all employees or anyone who uses internet to educate more in cybersecuirty field, and I got training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
Securium is a company that allows you to be productive and creative within your working hours. Here you can feel your work attach great value and you can learn more everyday. People are kind and HR are also supportive.This is a great place to grow your career, with the opportunity to make lots of connections that will serve you well. It's filled with very smart and humble people that know what they're doing and will push you to do and be more
Chabok A. Muhammed
Securium Solutions Pvt. Company is among the Best in class training center which i had many courses and specially CCISO, All the courses was excellent explained and delivered, The course material and core structure was amazing also turnaround of the assessment of my submission was very quick.
I gone through CEH training via Securium and training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
If you have any queries or doubts related to the respective SOC Analyst Training in Bangalore, you can always reach out to us or check out the below-mentioned FAQs:
• Students with curiosity to learn about Cyber Security.
• Fresher who is always looking for an opportunity in the domain of SOC OR Cyber Security.
• Experienced professional who desires to move to the Cyber Security industry.
• Experienced profile in the field of Cyber Security.
• The technology to stop and prevent attacks in real-time.
• The real challenge faced in different job responsibilities.
• The answers to crack complicated interviews and get to your dream company.