World's #1 Online Bootcamp
- Plan and scope a penetration testing engagement
- Understand legal and compliance requirements
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using appropriate tools
- Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques, effectively
- Communicate results to the management team, and provide practical recommendations
CompTIA PenTest+ is the most comprehensive exam covering all penetration testing stages. Unlike other penetration testing exams that only cover a portion of stages with essay questions and hands-on, PenTest+ uses both performance-based and knowledge-based questions to ensure all stages are addressed.
PenTest+ is the only exam on the market to include all aspects of vulnerability management. It not only covers hands-on vulnerability assessment, scanning, and analysis, but also includes planning, scoping, and managing weaknesses, not just exploiting them.
PenTest+ is the most current penetration testing exam covering the latest techniques against expanded attack surfaces. It is a unique exam that requires a candidate to demonstrate the most relevant pen testing skills for the cloud, hybrid environments, web applications, Internet of Things (IoT), and traditional on-premises.
CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001)
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 85 questions
- Test Format: Multiple Choice Questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based
- Test Duration: 165 Minutes
- Passing score: 220-1001: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Recommended Experience: Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese
- Retirement: TBD - Usually three years after launch
- Testing Provider: Pearson VUE- Testing Centers, Online Testing
PenTest+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. Regulators and governments rely on ANSI accreditation because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 2.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
Successful completion of the certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- CompTIA PenTest+ is the most comprehensive exam covering all penetration testing stages.
- PenTest+ is the only exam on the market to include all aspects of vulnerability management.
- PenTest+ is the most current penetration testing exam covering the latest techniques against expanded attack surfaces.
Read What People Say About Us
Very well designed courses. A must for all employees or anyone who uses internet to educate more in cybersecuirty field, and I got training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
Securium is a company that allows you to be productive and creative within your working hours. Here you can feel your work attach great value and you can learn more everyday. People are kind and HR are also supportive.This is a great place to grow your career, with the opportunity to make lots of connections that will serve you well. It's filled with very smart and humble people that know what they're doing and will push you to do and be more
Chabok A. Muhammed
Securium Solutions Pvt. Company is among the Best in class training center which i had many courses and specially CCISO, All the courses was excellent explained and delivered, The course material and core structure was amazing also turnaround of the assessment of my submission was very quick.
I gone through CEH training via Securium and training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
If you are having any questions related to CompTIA PenTest+ courses then take a look at the FAQs below: