World's #1 Online Bootcamp
CISA Certification Highlights
- ISACA Premium Training Partner
- 40 hrs of instructor-led training
- Access to the recorded sessions
- Certified & Experienced Trainers
- CISA Online Test engine
CISA Course Description
CISA Training in Chennai helps you get hold of the auditing procedure to assure that you have the credibility to assess the state of your company and make alterations as and when required. CISA Certification is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor, and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. Not only this, but this certification also reflects that the expert has all the required expertise and skills to identify the vulnerabilities, check and report issues related to compliance, and implement IT security controls for the company. With the dynamic need of matching enterprise vulnerability management issues.
CISA Training in Chennai provides a valid and reliable means for enterprises to identify technologists who are competent in incorporating privacy by design into technology platforms, products, and processes, communicating with legal professionals, and keeping the organization compliant efficiently and cost-effectively. Certified Information Systems Auditor or CISA training proves your team has the technical skills and knowledge it takes to assess, build and implement a comprehensive privacy solution while enhancing business value, customer insights, and trust—ultimately improving your organization’s image. CISA Certification instantly declares your team’s expertise in building and implementing privacy solutions aligned with organizational needs and goals.
A few of the benefits of the CISA certification training in Chennai are given below:
CISA Exam Information
Below mentioned are the exam details for Certified Information Systems Auditor or CISA Certification.
- Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Passing Marks: 450 out of 800
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
Eligibility Criteria For CISA certification, the candidate needs to have 5 years of minimum experience in system auditing and security control services, Take a look at how you can apply for certifications in terms of waivers or substitutions of the above-mentioned condition to a maximum of 3 years: 1. A maximum of 1 year of non-IS auditing experience or 1 year of information system experience can be taken as an alternative for 1-year experience. 2. If you have completed 6 to 120 university semesters credit hours, then it can be taken as an alternative for 1 or 2 years of experience. 3. Having a master’s degree in the field of information technology or information security from an accredited university can be taken as an alternative for 1 year of experience.
CISA Training in Chennai Objectives
Successful completion of the certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Information System Auditing Process
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
- Protection of Information Assets
CISA Course Content
Every single day of the CISA training course covers a complete understanding of different technical skills in different areas of cybersecurity frameworks. Every single segment in the training is easily practiced through tools and labs. Take a look at the outline of the CISA Training in Chennai below that is covered in the respective program:
Read What People Say About Us
Very well designed courses. A must for all employees or anyone who uses internet to educate more in cybersecuirty field, and I got training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
Securium is a company that allows you to be productive and creative within your working hours. Here you can feel your work attach great value and you can learn more everyday. People are kind and HR are also supportive.This is a great place to grow your career, with the opportunity to make lots of connections that will serve you well. It's filled with very smart and humble people that know what they're doing and will push you to do and be more
Chabok A. Muhammed
Securium Solutions Pvt. Company is among the Best in class training center which i had many courses and specially CCISO, All the courses was excellent explained and delivered, The course material and core structure was amazing also turnaround of the assessment of my submission was very quick.
I gone through CEH training via Securium and training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
If you have queries related to our CISA certification training in Chennai, then below mentioned are a few of the FAQs that can make it easy for you to get a proper understanding of the same:
• Implementing an audit strategy based on risk management.
• Planning audits to assess the security of your IT assets.
• Executing the audits following the organization's set objectives and standards.
• Sharing audit results and offering recommendations as per the results.
• Performing re-examinations of the audits
• Clear the CISA examination
• Share the application for CISA certification
• Following Information Systems Auditing Standards
• Following the Continuing Professional Education Program
• Following the Code of Professional Ethics
• A competitive edge in the market and with growth.
• Enhanced value of the professional in the organization.
• Improved credibility because of the combination of the achievement to clear exams and recognition at work.
• Meeting professional standards with Continuing Professional Education program and ISACA's needs.