World's #1 Online Bootcamp
Cloud Security Certification Highlights
- It helps you learn about how to design and implement GRC compliance frameworks.
- It is an Instructor-led program with and thorough methodological approach
- Synced with real-time job responsibilities and roles of cloud security experts.
- Forensic methodologies for cloud architecture
- Has been developed and designed by the world’s best cloud security engineers.
- It helps you learn how to develop a secure infrastructure in cloud applications.
- Promotes thorough learning with 50+ complex labs in a simulated ambiance.
- Vendor-specific and vendor-neutral theories
Cloud Security Engineer Course Description
Curated by professionals, EC Council’s Certified Cloud Security Engineer Course deals with vendor-specific and neutral theories and concepts. This Cloud Security Training deals with concepts related to cloud security technologies, practices, principles, and frameworks that define vendor-neutral theories. It also helps you with all the practical skill sets that are required configured different cloud applications, including AWS, GCP, and Azure, that define vendor-specific theories.
The Cloud Security Engineer Certification Course is a perfect balance of practical and theoretical skills that help you understand all the techniques to secure cloud infrastructure by following standards and regulations set to maintain security. This CCSE course is synced with the real-time job duties so that you are ready to deliver the best of services right from day1. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cybersecurity expert, this course can train you according to the latest job responsibilities.
As a professional cloud security engineer, you are able to design a secure cloud infrastructure. You become a sound professional to execute best security practices to keep the cloud infrastructure protected from all kinds of risks and vulnerabilities. You get a proper understanding of Google security technologies through this EC Council CCSE training. Not only this, but you also learn how to identity and access management, incident responses, and assess Google Cloud Platform logs.
Take a look at why you must not hesitate and upgrade your profile to Cloud Security Engineer:
CCSE Certification Exam Information
Below mentioned are the exam details for the EC Council Cloud Security Engineer Certification Course.
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
Cloud Security Engineer Training Objectives
Successful completion of the certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Assessing, planning, and implementing the best cloud platform security.
- Secure access to the cloud resources with the assistance of identity and access management.
- Assess and manage the cloud network infrastructure of the organization by using different security tools, and controls offered by the service provider.
- Assess cloud storage procedures and vulnerabilities associated with the data stored in the cloud.
- Managing and implementing cloud security on different platforms that include Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Getting better knowledge of the shared responsibility model used by the organization.
- Acknowledging the process to secure cloud data from the risks and attacks.
- Assessing different cloud security programs, compliance standards, and attributes in an offer by Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Performing cloud security audits.
- Ways to detect the threat and the ideal response in an offer by GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- They are assessing and mitigating risks, vulnerabilities, and threats attached to cloud platform security.
- Integrating the best steps to keep the cloud infrastructure components like storage, network, and management fully protected.
- Keeping the cloud applications secure by following the best SDLC of cloud applications and executing additional security tools to boost the protection of hosted cloud applications.
- GRC framework designing and implementation, incident response strategy, and continuity plan for cloud solutions.
- Using the security tools and services offered by Azure, GCP, and AWS to keep the cloud environment secure.
- Getting better knowledge of the legal implications related to cloud computing can help in boosting organization security.
- Executing operational controls and following the best techniques to develop, operate, administer, and manage the cloud architecture.
- Learn and execute security for different cloud environments that include private, hybrid, and multi-tenant.
Cloud Security Engineer Course Content
Businesses around the world require cloud security engineers to assist them in developing secure cloud architecture, executing incident response, and tracking vulnerabilities. They work with the prime objective of keeping cloud storage away from any kinds of threats. When it comes to Certified Cloud Security Engineer Course, it is an exciting combination of vendor-neutral and vendor-specific theories. It helps candidates to get a better understanding of the fundamentals that can help them get job-ready. Take a look at the modules covered in the certification course:
Read What People Say About Us
Trainer organized the CEHv11 training session in a well-organized way. Overall Experience with the trainer and the provided training material was Excellent. All the training sessions are very informative and had explicit knowledge of how to accomplish the certification.
Pratyush Anjan Sarangi
One of the best institute to learn everything about security. I have been a huge fan of instructor Sunil who had helped me with many critical concepts of information security. Instructors in this institute are very well trained and fundamentally strong. I would recommend anyone who want to be a part of security ecosystem should consider Securium Solutions. I have learnt and lot and have qualified multiple certifications like CEH,ECSA, Security+, Pentest+ and now eWPTXv2. Thanks for the labs and trainings.
I gone through CEH training via Securium and training is really useful as well as needed. Trainer took efforts to understand each concepts clearly and also helped to answer all questions. I found trainer is knowledgeable. It was best learning experience
If you have questions or doubts associated with our EC Council Cloud Security Engineer Certification Course, then take a look at the below-mentioned FAQs to help you get a proper answer for the same:
1. Network Security Engineer
2. Network security administrator
3. Cyber security engineer
4. Network security analyst
5. Cloud administrator
6. Cyber security analyst
7. Cloud engineer
8. Cloud analyst
9. Info Security Professionals
10. CND certified professionals
• Vendor-specific and Vendor-neutral cloud concepts
• 50+ intensive labs
• Real-time practical training using multi-cloud