CompTIA is the Computing Technology Industry Association. They promote industry growth through education, training, certifications, philanthropy, and market research, they focused on the development of a highly-skilled workforce and a commitment to creating an environment where innovation occurs and where the opportunities and benefits made possible by technology are accessible to all. They provided certification in core Security+, Pentest+, CySA+, Network+, A+ and Infrastructure Linux+, and many more.
CompTIA has awarded more than 2.5 million certifications in areas such as cybersecurity, networking, cloud computing, and technical support. They regularly work with individual technical experts as part of the largest vendor-independent rating program for technology professionals. It also maintains a strong worldwide affiliate program with thousands of academic institutions, nonprofits, job centers, and other organizations.
Securium Solutions is the authorized partner of CompTIA, Which specializes to provide authorized and extensive certification in the field of security across dept of security assistance in every section of the world. All of these certifications are recognized worldwide and have been initialized by various government agencies as well.
- Techniques in Security Assessments
- Techniques used in Penetration Testing
- Implementation of Secure Network Designs
- Analyze and interpret data
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
- Expanded to focus on advanced cybersecurity configurations.
- Expanded emphasis on newer techniques addressing advanced threat management.