Complete Guide for CISSP Certification 2022
Cybercrime is witnessing a huge rise in every corner of the planet. Every single industry is getting under its wrap. This is why the demand for cybersecurity professionals is getting higher with every passing day. They are constantly looking for experts who can help their business remain safe from all kinds of vulnerabilities and threats. Therefore it’s a no-brainer that the Certified Information Systems Security Professional or CISSP certification is catching the attention of many around the world.
If you are thinking about pursuing the CISSP Certification, then you have certainly landed on the right page. We are here to help you understand every aspect of it. Let’s begin with the same.
About CISSP Certification
CISSP certification is offered by International Information System Security Certification Consortium. It came into existence in the ear of 1994, and today it has become one of the most in-demand certifications in the world. The best part is that the certification can be pursued in more than 7 languages and in 114 nations. It complies with ISO/IEC standards and can help you gain good opportunities around the world.
If you are thinking about pursuing this globally recognized certification, then you just need the right platform. Securium Solution can help you complete CISSP training as per industry standards and make it easy for you to clear your exams. But, before that, let’s find the answer to why CISSP certification?!
Why CISSP Certification?
There are several reasons that show why CISSP certification has become one of the most popular courses around. Take a look:
1. It can help you enhance your abilities to deal with real-time situations. You learn how to reach out when the company might be under attack. This can help you get job-ready, which can certainly enhance your chances of getting the opportunities you are looking forward to having.
2. The next reason why you can consider pursuing the course of CISSP is that it helps you understand all solutions to deal with an attack. You learn about the tools and techniques that can assist you in countering all the cyber threats without any hassle.
3. Another reason why CISSP certification is certainly the right choice for you is that it helps you cover all the syllabus that can help you crack your exams on the first attempt. This means that you can be more confident while sitting for your exams and enhance your chances of availing excellent results.
4. You learn more about the different threats and vulnerabilities and the steps that can help you deal with them. You understand all about these attacks that can make it easy for you to plan your protection wisely.
5. One of the primary reasons to consider CISSP certification is because it helps you advance in your professional life. The ones with proper qualifications are certainly going to hold an edge to grow and avail better opportunities.
6. With the help of the respective certification, you are going to enhance your reputation in the domain of information security specialists. It can certainly assist you in growing in your professional life.
7. Lastly, pursuing the course CISSP certification can help you get opportunities in any part of the world. So, if you have a company or location in mind to grow in this field, then this certification can certainly assist.
Hopefully, you got complete clarity about the reasons to pursue this certification. Not let’s take a look at the domains that you need to cover to successfully complete the certification.
CISSP Domains: Brief Overview
CISSP domains are an integral part of this certification. Below pointers can help you gain a complete understanding of the same. Let’s take a look:
1. Security and Risk Management
In this segment, you are going to get a complete understanding of information security. Here you learn about the different information security ideas and policies that can help in enhancing security. It helps you understand the different information security principles that can help you take care of risk management, SCRM, threats, and various other concepts.
2. Asset Protection
In this domain, you get to learn more about the concepts like data storage, capture, maintenance, destruction, and retention. This can help you proceed ahead with complete clarity about the approach that needs to be taken.
3. Security Engineering and Architecture
This domain can help you gain a complete understanding of different security engineering concepts. It assists you in understanding the basics related to information security capabilities, security models, mitigation security, design-related weakness, security architecture, and cryptographic solutions.
4. Network Security and Communication
Here, you get to learn more about the process that can help you build secure channels for the communication process networks and channels.
This domain of Identity and Access Management can help you understand the process that can help you develop and manage the responsibilities of the users in the network. It helps you get complete know-how about the authorization process and how it can cause damage.
6. Security Assessment and Testing
Here, you get to learn more about the different tools and techniques that can help you get closer to system weakness in terms of vulnerabilities and threats that can lead to security issues and cost your company big time.
7. Security Operations
In this segment, you get a complete understanding of the investigation foundation concept. You understand the process of applying foundational security and the ways to design strategies to recover from the disaster. It helps you learn about the different concepts to manage vulnerabilities and ensure that everything is back to normal again.
8. Security in Software Development
This domain can help you get a complete understanding of the different security aspects related to the software development process. Here you get to learn more about the software-based security process that can help you enhance your protection.
Hopefully, you got complete clarity about CISSP domains. Now let’s understand the exam details so that you can prepare for it accordingly and boost your chances of clearing the same in the first attempt.
CISSP Exam Details
The CISSP exam is an adaptive computer test. It comes with 100 to 150 questions, and you get 3 hours to answer the same. To avail of the certification, you must score 700 out of 1000 in the results.
But, to sit for the exams, it is important that you check out the prerequisites first. You need to have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a full-time expert in a minimum of two domains of CISSP certification. Or, if you have a college education degree that is equivalent to CISSP certification, then you just need one year of experience as a full-time expert in any of the two CISSP domains.
These are the aspects that need to be taken care of to sit for the exams. To know more, you can always consider connecting with the experts at Securium Solutions. The experts here can guide you through every aspect of the same.
Training With Securium Solutions
Hopefully, you got a complete understanding of the CISSP certification. Securium Solutions has to be one of the best names in the business when it comes to providing CISSP certification courses. You get the best faculty at your service with excellent facilities. This means that you can pursue the course at your convenience. The course comes with real-time assignments so that you can be job-ready. The best part is that you can enhance your chances of clearing the CISSP certification exams in the first attempt with Securium Solutions. Connect now!