- Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
- Expanded to focus on advanced cybersecurity configurations.
- Expanded emphasis on newer techniques addressing advanced threat management.
- Plan and scope a penetration testing engagement
- Understand legal and compliance requirements
- Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques, effectively
- Analyze and interpret data
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configure and support PC, mobile, and IoT device hardware
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Hand Made Session Notes from the Trainer.
- Training Cum Internship Offer after a Mock Test.
- Exclusive Dedicated Trainer Support.